Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Hope this holiday season finds you healthy and happy. We are looking forward to spending time with family and friends. I am still not done wrapping and I have only baked two kinds of cookies - so I have some work to do today!

We are so excited that Big A's file is moving along the pipeline in the adoption process. We are through Parquet and awaiting his adoption decree....it will be wonderful to have that document!

Little A's process is also moving along nicely. One of these days I will be able to post about that as well - but for now I will keep you in suspense. I will give you one hint. She is from Asia......just not the part of it we had anticipated!

Love to all in this wonderful time of year. Thank God for your blessings and celebrate life....K

No comments: