What a cute little family we have(the kids are really cute anyway!!). Only missing one little person and it will be complete....and that is not too too far away! Little man will be here before we know it and then we will truly be the family we have prayed about these past 2.5 years.
Baby girl is almost walking - she will take numerous steps between people balancing and catching herself before she falls. Not every time - but most times anyway she makes it to her destination!
E sang with me at church Sunday - what a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day - singing with your daughter. Can't get any better than that! We sang "Bless the Broken Road" from Selah's -The Duets Album (awesome album by the way!) That song can fit so many of our journeys in life.....so many broken roads we all travel.....so many times we think we are following the correct path just to find out that path is not our own.....but just a bend in the road to where we truly are supposed to be......or to what we have been searching for and we didn't even know it.
I thank God for broken roads.
With love, K
3 comments:
You and E did a wonderful job singing in church. Baby girl was so cute waving to you as her and daddy walked to the front to you. Your family is beautiful and I know you can't wait to add little man to the crew. I can't wait to play with Ava during bible school!! It will be here before we know it!!!
Love that song! I wish I could have heard it. I can't wait to see your little guy in the photo too!
We had such an enjoyable day on Sunday. Our next mothers day should see all complete families with little man here and Sara and Wems little one born. Is anyone else thinking of expanding their families? Not me!! Living vicariously through you.
Post a Comment