We successfully moved Ayden into the bigger bedroom and Ava into the small...painted both bedrooms and put a crib up in our room. Sorted out everyone's summer clothes and packed away winter stuff. And the kids and I went to church this AM...they were wonderful...I coughed too much and probably should have stayed home...but they had a great time at Sunday school - so I was glad I took them. All this while having horrible colds. And Shannon mowed today too! Pretty busy weekend for sick people. 
And took Senior pictures of our very handsome eldest son...who graduates in just a couple weeks.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
He is super fun to take pictures of.....very photogenic and easy to catch in a great smile.
Ayden thought he definitely needed to be in on the photo shoot as well.
And another cute belly shot of the cutest little pregnant person I ever saw.
And two little kids who PLAYED TOGETHER this weekend - more than we have ever witnessed.
1 comment:
Wow sounds like your family was busy busy this weekend. Glad to hear you are doing good and praying that your colds go away soon.
Post a Comment