Mr. Aaron is on his way to Iraq. He has been "deployed" since he went to Omaha in May...but this day he is on a plane across the world and it seems much harder to comprehend than California or North Carolina. Our little family has never really experienced a loved one on active military duty...so this is all new and difficult for us. I know Erin is struggling...and I can only imagine how Aaron's mom and family feel. (I miss him and I only just got to know him!) I found myself saying little "Aaron prayers" off and on all day. It is going to be a long 7-9 months. Hopefully it will pass quickly....Lord knows we are all very busy and Erin has a job opportunity with a consulting firm that could prove to be the perfect job during her husband's absence. She has lots of work to do on her little house so they can buy a new one together when he returns. But it is still going to be one hard road.
Your prayers would be appreciated....

Baby Korbyn is really only a few weeks away from introducing herself to us. Ali is probably one of the most beautiful pregnant people I have ever seen. She and Sam had some professional pictures taken yesterday - I can only imagine they will be amazing.
We are getting very anxious to meet this little person...our baby Korbyn!
We had a good busy day today...moved cattle (that is always fun) went to Lowes with 3 toddlers, and went to a little country church ice cream social...listened to mom play her bassoon with the community band and had a great time. Kids were extremely funny...didn't get in "time out" once today that I can remember...and I call that a good, good day! 

No comments:
Post a Comment