You got nothin' left? I think some days when I go to bed....I have nothin' left. And I worry that I have hugged and kissed and emailed and called my kiddos enough to keep them feeling safe and secure. And wondering if my littlest kiddos eat too many fruit snacks and not enough fruit. (Knowing they do not eat enough vegetables.) Stressing that I do not even have the energy to hug my husband much less understand his stress from work or cows or whatever. A little panicky about my job....and feeling sorry for myself cause I can't keep up with it all....
Oh well.
This too shall pass.
And it is almost Friday.
And I have a beautiful song I am working on for Sunday that is already making me feel better.....I have missed singing.
so....enough whining already.....
Some pictures to lift your spirits since mine are in the dumpster!!!
happy 20th birthday Miss Ali! Not the party I would have given you 2 years ago when I was the party queen - but hopefully you had fun and know that you are loved by this crazy zany family you now are part of whether you like it or not! (I liked this picture - I know it is kinda fuzzy -but the birthday girl is in focus - it is all the craziness around it that is in a state of fuzzy - which seems so very appropriate)
and this very very funny picture of our fun loving, energetic, hilarious, beautiful Miss Lexy that her momma sent me. The kids are still talking about meeting Lexy and cannot wait till the next time we get together.
Aaron - we LOVE YOUR FAMILY!
The "girls" plus Alec. Too funny. And Claire got in on the fun too!
And I am thinking from the time and date indicated on this picture that Miss Lexy took this great one of her mom and dad! Great job Lexy!!!
And sweet Alec - his first "eating out experience" - and just 3 months home to boot.
Quite a guy.And now I am going to bed.
1 comment:
Hang in there mom.
Post a Comment