Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday Spotlight - a little late.

Kinda how I am these days....always a little late.  But I had this spotlight on my mind all week...so it is just going to be late as blogger was down last night and I couldn't post it! 

Sunday spotlight...Dada

Dada,  Daddy Shandon, Shannon.

The guy who can fix anything.  And I don't just mean anything....I mean ANYTHING.  Sometimes I have to tell him I do not want him to fix things...or I would never ever have anything new!  The guy who takes my ideas....(and yes I do have alot of ideas...I know I know) and actually listens to them and most of the time acts on them.  The guy who calmly shakes his head and just keeps going when I am coming up with even more ideas.  The guy who loves with all his heart, and has given his heart to me....and to our kids....with open arms.  Even in the toughest times(and we have had a few)...when we are so mad at each other...he still loves me.  And I love him.

And so I end this post with some stuff that Dada fixed.  Which originally I prayed he couldn't fix - but of course he could.  So...now we are the proud owners of two jeeps....that work....of course.


and I know I am in trouble for posting this picture...but it makes me smile.

1 comment:

EAC said...

Hahaha yeah he's going to hate that pic! But so funny. And good job, Dada for fixing the jeeps!!!

Love ya,
Erin