Favorite things we have heard lately....
Alec....a man of few words.
"YUCK"
"We got some work do now" (from his favorite Scooby Doo movies)
How old will you be on your birthday Alec? "BIG"
"Ha..ha...ha...ha...ha" (you know - kind of sneaky sounding)
Ava...old beyond her years.
Her room looked like a tornado - so she asked her daddy...who was a little frustrated with her...
"Dadda - Are you mad at Ayden? No At Alec? No At Me? No At Momma? No
At You Yourself?"
At You Yourself?"
I painted our kitchen brick red this weekend. The primer was a very interesting shade of pink.
Ava came strolling in exclaiming..
"Oh Momma - I love, love, love your pink kitchen!"
Ava came strolling in exclaiming..
"Oh Momma - I love, love, love your pink kitchen!"
Ayden....the guy who didn't leave my side for 2 entire years.
"Momma do you promise I can go to Sunday School tomorrow? You can just drop me off at the door cause I know where to go."
"Momma...I can go by myself in the boy's bathroom. Really I can.
I even know which one it is!"
I even know which one it is!"
They are growing up so much...so fast. It is so fun to listen to them....actually playing together....having conversations....learning....singing. We worked on our kitchen between sicknesses (oh yes - we had our share) this weekend and it was wonderful. They were wonderful. We accomplished a ton...and they actually played...
together.
We even got to watch some episodes of "Heroes" after they went to bed!
2 comments:
OK - just a couple more.
It is cold OUTSIDE - so Daddy has on some long underwear (under his clothes thank goodness). Ayden noticed them this evening..."OH...(smile) what are those?" Daddy."long underwear". Ayden..."can we laugh at them?"
Ava - last night again..."Daddy are you mad at me? Daddy are you mad at my two boys? Daddy are you mad at you yourself?" We still have no idea what brings that on....but the my two boys thing just cracks us up!
I hadn't read this yet!!!!!! Love the quotes. So so funny. And yes, they are becoming little mini adults right before our eyes!!!
Post a Comment