We celebrated Mother's Day with a home cooked meal made by my favorite sister-in-law!
Thank you Barb - it was yummy (and the best part was that I didn't have to cook!)
Love this picture of the Bryant kids and their sweet Momma.
And here is a funny picture - everyone looking mean -
with Grandpa Jim...even though it's not quite Father's Day yet....
He still needed a picture with his kids too....of course!
Crazy kids and their crazy Grandpa...who they love, love, love.
So sweet.
He does love his Grandma Shirley....we all do!
Jeff and his beautiful Mom - Mrs. V.
Alec...who has been sickly since Thursday when he "pooked" at school.
(Poor baby had a 103 degree fever - but didn't act sick until I got to school to pick them up!)
He was sad he was sick Friday - he missed "Muffins with Mom"!
This week the kids started their new school at St. Paul's in California.
It was a good week...they miss Busy Bees no doubt - but I do say they had a good week.
And Ayden starts summer school in 3 weeks...
Tball starts next week..and swimming lessons soon too!
Ava is starting tumbling tomorrow...so everyone is busy!
This weekend was interesting.
Alec was extremely clingly with his sickness and sore throat today..(if his tylenol wore off)
but I will tell you these three PLAYED more than they have ever played in the past 3 years.
I worked in my flower gardens for the first time in 3 years...because they PLAYED.
Amazing.
so fun to listen to them...interacting and pretending...and learning.
(to pedal bikes.)
And ride the scooter (notice the safety element - helmet!!)
They were on that jeep all weekend (Ayden drives it like a race car - he is an amazing driver)
One of them on the hood (no safety helmet of course) - pretending to be mom, dad and/or kid....
stopping at the swingset....grabbing some snacks...heading back out.
I'm telling you...it was amazing.
Even though my back is broken because the majority of the time...
Alec needed to be held.
"hold you momma...hold you. My throat hurtin...it still hurtin!"
Sigh.
But there is hope for next Mother's Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment