Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Spotlights...Senior pictures

Yep - Senior pictures....
(well Ayden wasn't a senior - but I love this picture with the old white chair!)
and the prophecy of the old white chairs. 
(That I scavenged from Shannon's grandparents old house in Russellville.  That have wire holding them together - that has been painted and painted.)
And I adore them.
I have taken a few senior pictures over the years...
using the old white chairs. 
And not using the chairs.. 
but some white fence with attitude. 
Erin was prior to digital - so her senior pics are scanned...
But I love this one. 
Sam's were fun...
and taken in record time.. 
(note the white chair being used AGAIN!)
Loved the old car for a backdrop too.... 
and the old chair again... 
and the fence....
which you see a couple more times...
white chair...in snow.
love it. 
white chair yesterday....
on the gravel road....
love it.
Cattle trailer...
love it. 
old barn...
love it.
This one's just cool. 
And the fence again...
on a gorgeous winter Christmas day.
Love it.
(even though it is scanned and not perfect)

Wish I didn't have to work for a living...
and could just take pictures.
Darn it anyway.

1 comment:

EAC said...

You're an awesome photographer.

Erin