I am distressed.
Not because it was a work weekend..
I love work weekends!
(I will admit I am sore and tired)
but because I did not realize until today
that I had no SD card in my camera!
ARGHH!
So...instead of all the wonderful pictures
I had anticipated taking today at
Erin and Aaron's new rental house...
you get a few taken on my cell.
Like this one of the plumbing under the sink.
(taken for Shannon so he could buy the right valve?)
But honestly I probably got more work done
not having my camera in hand!
It was a long weekend for the kiddos
but they actually managed quite well.
Only a few spats..and a few discipline events.
They honestly just played and played.
Miss Rae is happy as can be to play
with her aunt and uncles!
And they just adore her.
So - while we cleaned and painted.
And fixed a toilet.
And installed a dishwasher
and laid sub floor in the kitchen.
(well OK - Shannon and Aaron did that stuff)
And cleaned a little more....
and painted a little more...
and generally tore stuff up.
(Erin and I did that stuff!)
These guys just played and played!
(video is courtesy of Ayden)
It was awesome hanging with our KC family.
And having a work weekend is the best!
I love the sense of accomplishment
and the camaraderie built
doing projects together.
No comments:
Post a Comment