Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With love from Shannon, Kim, Ayden, Ava and Alec
Karyn, Korbyn and Sam
Aaron, Rae and Erin
Peace, Joy, Love and Happiness
to you and yours!
And now if the parents can get over the influenza
just a bit quicker than the kids...
you might see more frequent posts!
It was a fun, but chaotic Christmas.
Every year I say I want to make things "simpler"
and more relaxing.
Not sure I quite know how to do that..
but I think I'll keep trying.
The kids told me it was the BEST Christmas ever.
They did enjoy it all.
And I'm so glad that we remembered
amidst the chaos...
the real reason for the season.
And celebrated the birth of Jesus...
at my favorite..
church service.
Candlelight Christmas eve.
I have a million pictures to go through...
so more to follow as soon as I have the energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment