This day we lost someone special.
All day long I kept thinking I was going to see our Jeffrey come walking through the door.....asking what the heck was going on and giving me a big old hug. This whole day just seemed surreal and I honestly still can't believe its true.
I'm gonna miss you Jeffrey. We all are. You left us lots of hilarious memories.....
Our family will never be the same without your warm smile and generous heart.
All day long I kept thinking I was going to see our Jeffrey come walking through the door.....asking what the heck was going on and giving me a big old hug. This whole day just seemed surreal and I honestly still can't believe its true.
I'm gonna miss you Jeffrey. We all are. You left us lots of hilarious memories.....
Our family will never be the same without your warm smile and generous heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment