This day March 5, 2014 we lost our sweet Shirley. Momma. Grandma. Beloved friend.
Our lives will be forever changed.
But our memories are wonderful, huge and over the top.
Generous but strong; kind and forgiving.
The best hugs ever.
You made Christmas a wonderland.
Best cook I have ever ever met. Hands down.
These things and so much more.....
I hold close and will remember forever.
I am thankful for every moment....
no matter how hard it was at the time.
I love you Miss Shirley....
and our hearts will forever miss you.
Our lives will be forever changed.
But our memories are wonderful, huge and over the top.
Generous but strong; kind and forgiving.
The best hugs ever.
You made Christmas a wonderland.
Best cook I have ever ever met. Hands down.
These things and so much more.....
I hold close and will remember forever.
I am thankful for every moment....
no matter how hard it was at the time.
I love you Miss Shirley....
and our hearts will forever miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment