The past couple weeks have been very difficult for all of us....worrying about Hurricane Dean and our precious little man......worrying about political issues and a rogue orphanage in Haiti.....worrying about paperwork expiring again if our wait for China goes into summer 2008......sometimes it just seems so overwhelming. But we will continue to wait and pray because we know that these two children are meant to be part of our family.....and it is not our timeline.....
On a pleasant note - S has enjoyed the first week of school - I love it that he can drive himself!!! E has started her new job and is doing amazing things just like we knew she would. Sh and I are planning a weekend away to Atlanta in September - so we are looking forward to that.
On a pleasant note - S has enjoyed the first week of school - I love it that he can drive himself!!! E has started her new job and is doing amazing things just like we knew she would. Sh and I are planning a weekend away to Atlanta in September - so we are looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment