Can you believe August is already here and preparation for school has begun? Where has this summer gone? Hard to believe we really thought we would have little people running around in our house this time LAST summer and here we are still waiting. I will tell you that this process for our two little ones has tested our patience - but has also allowed us to grow in our relationship with one another and our two "older" kids. E's house has been so fun to work on and we are so proud of her as she finds her "spot" at her new job! S has had a wonderful fun action packed summer at the lake - and now I anxiously look forward to school starting so we get to hang out with him! We have missed him this summer terribly! I will be posting pictures from big A's birthday and July update throughout the month. We sent a birthday package to his orphanage and they took pictures of him opening everything - and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen in every picture. We have decided that if he cannot come home before Christmas - we are going to Haiti for a short trip.
China is still looking like spring of 2008. Things are moving slowly along and we continue to move up the list. Wonder if our little A is finally born? I have thought she was at least twice- but I was wrong!
Enjoy these last days of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment