News from China today is sad - only referring through the 25th of November 2005 log in dates this month...so the wait continues.
Maybe we will get good news from Haiti this week....keep those prayers coming!!!
News from the orphanage is that Big A is walking everywhere - and beginning to show his personality in a big way. He is a very happy little person and his nannies love him.

2 comments:
Hi,
I'm a newer reader to your blog and have a really odd question for you! :) I've been putting off tiling my kitchen backsplash because I don't have a tile cutter to cut the tile. Then I came here tonight and I see yours and I LOVE it!!! Did you break and fit the tiles? How did you get it to all fit together so nicely? I actually think I could do what you did and have my kitchen finally look nice!
d
I am so glad you liked our tile project! We were very excited about how it turned out as well! We did just break the tile, applied the mastik to the tile with a little trowel with grooves, and randomly put it up there! We did find that tiling around the edges first helped as we wanted to have finished edges, and then filled in! We bought the cheapest wall tile we could find - I think the whole project cost about $33.00! We used a sanded grout since our grout seams were going to be varied. Have fun!
Post a Comment