
"Baby" as Ava so endearingly calls Ayden...is doing so much better. He did decide to take all his steri-strips off Friday night when I fell asleep a few minutes before he did (from sheer exhaustion) - but it didn't seem to hurt anything.

They had a marvelous time last night - playing with their babies....for over an hour they dressed and fed and dressed and fed their dolls. Too cute. They of course got a little rough housing in with Daddy.....(who then proceeded to get the stomach flu). Daddy does seem better today - but now we have that to look forward to for the rest of us.
Toddlers and stomach flu....doesn't sound like fun to mom.

As you can see...Ayden is pretty proud of his new belly....and I think when it is healed up completely - he will actually have a belly button and two "small/medium" scars on each side. It looks much better than I ever dreamed it could...and we are very grateful to the surgeon and his wonderful nurse. It was one of the largest umbilical hernias Dr. R had ever seen....it was almost the size of a softball when Ayden cried....so we truly are thrilled.
1 comment:
I am so thrilled to hear that Ayden is doing well!!! I was so happy when Ayden gave me a hug at church yesturday!! It was so sweet. I will pray that no one else gets the flu!!!
Love & Prayers,
Sam
Post a Comment