Ava is being so sweet to him - not too sure about going to daycare without him - but being pleasant about it none the less. She keeps us laughing with her new vocabulary and antics. She is something else.
Aunt Kristi has been our very own personal home health nurse...changing our bandages and just reassuring the parents that everything looks good. I can be a bit "dramatic" about stuff like this - so it is nice to have her calm assurance that we are doing OK. Shannon of course has been wonderful....and gone above and beyond by making sure we had YUMMY meals....besides being an amazing, tender caregiver for his son (and his daughter too!) Sam - thank you for picking up little girl....she loves that extra attention...and it is wonderful not to have to put Ayden in a carseat! Thank you Brother Greg for distracting us so beautifully during our wait for the actual surgery....what a blessing to have you pray with us and just keep us company. Thank you to everyone for all the calls, visits and gifts...we appreciate all of you so much!
So - there is our update....I must use this time wisely as he is napping and try to get some emails answered and some dishes done!
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that Ayden is healing and dealing with the pain good. If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask!!! I would love to help in any way tat I can!!!
Love & Prayers
Sam
Post a Comment