Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sam & Ali's house

Ok - I have had a hard time getting this post to "post" - I wanted to show before and after pictures - but for some reason - they just are not wanting to work...and I am exhausted so I give up!







this is the bathroom "quick" redo... very HGTV - paint and more paint.











Korbyn's room....so cute....(and this was not a cute room when we started - but with some more paint and a very good idea from Ali's dad to use chair rail - it turned out very nice.)








we especially like the dining room...the paint color looks amazing with the wood trim. This house is one of the few remaining in our little town with original trim and lighting. Very cool.



And we got it all done....(and thank you to everyone who pitched in!)....






Just in time for the BABY SHOWER!!!!




Ava had a grand time at the "girl party". We had a very fun time - and Korbyn will be one well-dressed child!

No comments: