Yes - we are van people....

We had a van once - years ago when Erin and Sam were little. Daddy was never impressed and swore he would not own another.....but things have changed...carseats are required and we must admit....so have vans!



Ayden LOVES it cause he gets to sit by "girl" Erin when she comes to visit. And she makes riding in the back so much fun.....and mom doesn't have to throw things at him...like gum or french fries. He is a long way from the front seat...so we have gotten pretty good at the toss and catch routine!

Everyone has a DVD player.....air conditioning.....lots of cargo room(which is of course much needed due to the fact that we need two strollers - one double and one single)

Room to sleep...without touching each other.

Room for 2 extra passengers....if they don't mind "squeezing" a bit.


so.....we do make the best of it....
whether we like it or not.
(I still miss my Lexus) I think I looked much cuter in it.
1 comment:
Oh momma you are very very very funny... and totally hot, even in a minivan.
Post a Comment