Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time flies by

This 1st video is Ava singing a song that Erin taught Ayden one day in the very back of the van...and Ava has decided is worthy of singing as well. (probably because I am CONSTANTLY saying "no biting, no hitting, no scratching, no pulling hair!)


2nd video is this weekend...the kids took really long really late naps so we were trying to wear them out!




It was a fun weekend here at the old BLT. Our house looks like we didn't do much to it...but we did clean carpets! We spent time with family...ate yummy homeade ice cream...and played ALOT.


I got some very very funny pictures from my son-in-law late last week. (He must have read my post from Thursday and thought I needed some cheering up!) And by the way....I am much much better. I don't have many days like that - but that sure was a hard one! I do fret alot about making sure these 3 are attaching and bonding OK. Most days I believe they are...but some days I think I am just falling short...and Thursday was one of those days.

Yep - looks like Aaron is enjoying his job immensely!

Aaron - you totally made me laugh when I opened these up. You are such a fun addition to our family - you cannot know how much we look forward to you being home.


No Korbyn yet - but an ultrasound on Friday indicates that she weighs in at 7 lbs 6 oz.....so Ali is hoping she comes soon before she weighs 9 lbs!!! Erin survived her first week at her new job! Looking forward to the project actually getting started....and getting into a routine. Claire survived the "dog farm" as well. I think she may spend two weeks a month with us and two weeks at the "farm" - but we shall see how she does this week. Kind of like leaving your child at daycare for the first time!
And the biggest news of all....we got our first night of uninterupted sleep in 3 months last night! No one woke in the night crying!! That is so huge. Hopefully it is the first of many. Hard to believe Alec has been home 3 months, Ava 1.5 years and Ayden almost a year. We will be preparing his "gotcha day" celebration soon!!!
Time flies by......

1 comment:

EAC said...

OMG you are so right... I had to watch those videos like 5 times each. My siblings are hilarious. I think it's so funny that Ayden "instructs" Ava how to sing the song... telling her what she shouldn't do, then he takes the toy and throws it on the ground... laughing like huh huh huh. :) So funny. And Alec just stands back and waits... and then GOES for it!

Hilarious. And yes, you are so right. My husband is a riot.