Yep - too tired to sleep...after this busy, fun, and exhausting weekend. Kris and Shelb snuck away to Big Cedar Lodge (YAY!) and Savana and Lee stayed with us. We had a great time...they are really great kids. Korb stayed Friday night too - so we had a houseful. Today we took a quick trip to the lake after Sunday School..then ran home after a quick swim cause Erin and Aaron came home (YAY)! Grandpa Jim and Grandma Shirley, Ali and Korb came over too - so once again we had a houseful. And I am exhausted. But I loved every minute of it.
Tomorrow we will spend the day at University Hospital. Which is most of the reason I am too tired to sleep. Cannot imagine what my sister is going through right now. But tomorrow will be OK.
And she is gonna be OK.
We just want thyroid cancer to be part of our past....not our tomorrow.
1 comment:
I get the not able to sleep part. Obviously I am up and doing laundry this morning before 3:00. I absolutely love the pic of Lee with bunny ears and kids. His smile is so....sweet! And you know that 15yr old boys often do not pass out sweet smiles freely. Both kids said they had a really good time playin with the cousins this weekend. See ya in a few hours. Love Kristi
Post a Comment