Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playdoh

Korbyn came to spend the night Monday night - cause her Daddy was sick, sick, sick. 
 (He is better today - thank goodness!)
We played playdoh....which I can tell she has done before...because she did not try to eat it! 
She enjoyed pretending she was making an ice cream sundae. 
She has a  great imagination for a 17 month old. 


Alec was learning to "roll" his playdoh into balls....and Ava was using effective time management by taking a breathing treatment while continuing to create Playdoh sculptures. 
Ava trying to be taller than Ayden!  (her idea) 
And these three - cuddled up watching Scooby Doo of course.

A funny Ava story from this morning....

Ava was drinking her milk on the way into school and finished before they got there.
Ava "I am faster than you Daddy"
Daddy  "You are?"
Ava " I'm not teasing Daddy.  I'm being geerious!"

No comments: