Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Spotlight....the fever

This portrays EXACTLY how we have felt this week.
Fever, sore throat , belly hurtin', head hurtin' and fever.
Korbyn started this whole thing a week ago Tuesday...
and it has been slowly working
it's way through all of us since then. 
Alec had 102 fever all last week...
from Tuesday until Saturday.
Obviously - this picture is either after Ibuprofen
or Saturday. 
Ayden complained of a little sore throat.
Maybe had 99 degree fever.
Maybe had a little cough.
But was not about to miss school.
Although he did miss the bus Wednesday....
which = drama. 
Baby Kitten Boo got hugged more this week than ever before.
Sick people just need to cuddle kittens.
Yesterday 
 the day Alec began to feel human again
Ava started to run a fever.
So...
the tylenol/advil regimen began again.
Amazing how good she feels
in between 102 degrees
and no fever at all.
good enough to pick flowers.... 
and to bounce bounce and bounce some more on the new trampoline!
(note the "green" pool...I think it's time to drain that poor thing!)
It was insane being as sick as we were...
in this crazy hot weather.
Today was amazing...
cool and breezy....
we all just felt so much better.
Even my "pink eye"
(which I don't think now is actually pink eye)
is better. 
We had wild bouncing tonite...thank goodness.
We had crazy flipping going on...thank goodness.
and we had happy kids...thank goodness.
Miss Ava still has about 2 days to go of this crazy virus.
 I think we might survive.
I sure hope so anyway.

1 comment:

EAC said...

Love love love the flower pic! And I didn't know you got a trampoline! You are so brave!

Love you,
Erin