Over the top - that has been our motto lately! We have been over the top busy...over the top chaos and over the top fun!
In between a Saturday full of wedding photography (I'll share a couple samples on my photo blog!) and a date with my husband....(thank you Aunt Kristi and gang!)
A Sunday of getting ready for church and not making it there....??
Soccer game (Ayden scored 2 goals!)
we made a quick trip
to the Pumpkin Patch!
it was a gorgeous, gorgeous afternoon. Too bad I was completely wiped out...
either I overdid on Saturday...or had a little bug...
that continued to hang on until yesterday.
But back on track again...and hopefully we will get our floor installed before this weekend because....
Baby Rae is coming home to visit (and her mommy and daddy too!)
So excited to hold and cuddle this little munchkin!


No comments:
Post a Comment