Fun times...in Eureka Springs this weekend - celebrating the wedding of friends!
It was gorgeous winter weather and we had a great time!
It was gorgeous winter weather and we had a great time!
We had our share of laughs...and relaxation...
but really it was a weekend of celebration...
the celebration of two people who have loved each other...
a long time and decided it was time to make it forever.
What a quaint historic interesting town.
I would like to go back and explore some more!
We had a quiet lunch in our hotel...
with some yummy vanilla bean wedding cake and
pomegranate champagne punch.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs McKee!
Seriously -
we had the best weekend - I haven't slept (9PM till 7AM!!!) and laughed so much in a long time. And the kids had as much fun as we did - with Aunt Kristi, Savana, Lee and Shelby....
they did not even miss us!
I wanna go back!

No comments:
Post a Comment