I haven't posted in forever!
And I have all these hilarious pictures from the weekend...
just dying to be posted!
I got to try out all my new equipment - it is WONDERFUL!
My subjects were a bit unpredictable...
but still fun.
I actually did a huge photo shoot for a family reunion on Saturday morning -
and got some amazing shots (when you take 900 - usually about 400 of them are pretty darn good!)
Great lights and a nice white background make all the difference in the world.
My beautiful granddaughters...
a little uncooperative - but still beautiful in purple!
a little uncooperative - but still beautiful in purple!
Ava was my best subject of the day by far.
She is stunningly beautiful right now.
Alec was being quite unusal - deciding to chew his toenails in the middle of our shot.
Rae couldn't decide if she was happy or sad.
Korbyn seemed VERY sleepy.
Ayden had some drama - but got over it.
But truly no one cooperated at the same time - for any shot.
After the we let everyone else escape - we did get some nice Mom and baby girl shots.
Love love love this one...
and the two girls in it too!




No comments:
Post a Comment