August 16, 2012
First day of school!
These two were up and ready
and down the lane early to catch the bus!
I worried for nothing.
Ayden was totally excited about first grade - not scared at all.
Ava was quiet - but not fearful.
When her daddy asked her if she wanted him to meet her at school..
she said "Why?"
When her daddy asked her if she wanted him to meet her at school..
she said "Why?"
Alec was not sad like I thought he might be.
(In fact he joyfully ran up the lane after they got on the bus)
(In fact he joyfully ran up the lane after they got on the bus)
I will admit - I fought off a few tears.
My babies are growing up.
The past 4 slightly exhausting years...
we knew there would come a time
that we would say...
this is getting easier.
And we are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment