What a fun day we have had. Little A woke up smiling and really never stopped. She smiled at her Daddy - she smiled at the fan- she smiled and laughed at her feet.....everything made her smile! We had our doctor appointment today and she is doing great. We physically feel much better today as well - both of us got some much needed sleep (even though mine was in the recliner with a sweaty little person across me) and we all woke up refreshed. We went shopping at Target - that is always fun - little A loved it all. We have rearranged the bedroom in hopes she can transition to sleeping by herself. Could take awhile. She is really hungry today - I think because she has been active...yesterday she slept almost all day.
Thought I would post some pictures from this happy day.
Kim and crew!
6 comments:
Awww...that smile must make the whole process worth it all! :)
d
Wow what a beautiful smile!! I am so glad that she is starting to get adjusted to her new life. Keep the smiling pictures comming!!
Sam
We have been following your wonderful venture and celebrating along with you. The choir has prayed for your journey and will pray for your continued union as family. We look forward to seeing your bundle of joy soon. Thank you for providing this wonderful connection into your new life with Ava. --Tim & choir
Oh, so so cute!! I am so glad that those smiles are coming your way! She obviously is in love with her family!!
Oh My Goodness....
A is very Blessed...and she is answered prayer for her mommy, daddy and the entire family...
Your church family is also blessed to enjoy being a part of this miracle in progress.
I am so excited to get to be a part of her life. Being a provider is the best. Again I thank God for leading me to this awesome privilege.
I check out the site daily. And when you are ready I will be waiting with open arms.
Love and Prayers
Renee ( Ne Ne)
AGAIN I CRIED WHEN I SAW THESE PICTURES. THIS BLOG IS WAY BETTER THAT A SOAP OPERA. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND IF IT WORKS OUT WITH THE SCHEDULES. LOVE AUNT KRISTI.
Post a Comment