Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For Ava & Ayden

Good morning my sweethearts! I hope you slept well and Daddy too!! We are eating some pizza (room service) and chasing around your silly little brother who is VERY smart and agile. He is extremely busy and interested in his surroundings and in opening all doors and cabinets and emptying all bags. He seems to be dealing with us....not LOVING us by any means...but not hating us either. It is stormy here - but it is supposed to clear off by noon - which will be great since that is when our flight leaves. We have so many stories to tell...but no time to tell them so that will all have to happen later. This video is for Ava & Ayden.....and I have no idea what I am saying because I have no speakers....but Alec is extremely cute in it - so here you go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I am praying that you have safe travels home with your new baby boy!!

Tim said...

We will be glad to see you back home. About 10 youth watched your video and enjoyed the pictures last night. We continue to pray for your safe return.

Katy said...

I love that curiosity and that little grin....PRECIOUS.