Monday, June 1, 2009

he sleeps...

A couple videos - nothing fancy - we are in survival mode for sure! We will see how this afternoon goes and maybe we can put together another fun one. We had a very tired little baby who fell asleep soon after we arrived at our hotel and has been asleep since. He is going to grieve HARD....and be really really mad at me I can feel it. He was deeply loved by his foster family. They are some really amazing people - they gave us pictures of him from the moment they got him over one year ago....so wonderful.

I am missing my Ava and Ayden (and daddy too of course) so much. I am dreading the trip home...yet anxious to return.

Will post more later if our new little brother will allow! Kim

1 comment:

Kristi Thacker said...

Hang on girls. In a short time you will have so many arms to help you and support you..wish I was there right now. Love Aunt Kristi.