Oh my goodness... as if I haven't cried enough this last week! Thanks a lot, mom. (You know I'm kidding). :)
I just want to say again how proud I am of my family. I know you have struggled this last week, and I don't even know how you've done it! When people ask me how you handle three babies, or what the HECK made you decide to take this on... I can't really explain with too many words. All I can say is that you have a lot of love, and that our family just gets more and more complete with each ordinary miracle.
I struggle a lot with leaving... especially this time for some reason. I don't know who reads these comments... but for those of you who haven't met Alec, he is about as sweet as a baby can get. He is extremely loving, and yet FULL of energy and adventure. Still a baby, but very independent. He makes more baby noises than I've ever heard, and farts all the time! You absolutely cannot help but love him. Hanging out with those babies makes me hate being the sister who lives 2 hours away. :(
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... as if I haven't cried enough this last week! Thanks a lot, mom. (You know I'm kidding). :)
I just want to say again how proud I am of my family. I know you have struggled this last week, and I don't even know how you've done it! When people ask me how you handle three babies, or what the HECK made you decide to take this on... I can't really explain with too many words. All I can say is that you have a lot of love, and that our family just gets more and more complete with each ordinary miracle.
I struggle a lot with leaving... especially this time for some reason. I don't know who reads these comments... but for those of you who haven't met Alec, he is about as sweet as a baby can get. He is extremely loving, and yet FULL of energy and adventure. Still a baby, but very independent. He makes more baby noises than I've ever heard, and farts all the time! You absolutely cannot help but love him. Hanging out with those babies makes me hate being the sister who lives 2 hours away. :(
I love you guys, and I'm so proud of you.
Erin
Congratulations again you guys!!!
Alec is handsome and wonderful!
Also- I am always amazed at how great Ayden looks, so happy and healthy. I knew him as just a lil' babe and he's such a big boy now. SO fun to see!
Much love to your whole family,
Rachel (old COTP volunteer)
Post a Comment