Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday spotlight - Korbyn

Truly....I don't know how to describe how I feel about this little person. I look at her in awe.
As we all do I think. She has to be one of THE sweetest babies I have ever laid eyes on. She is beautiful, and well....just sweet. She is calm and easy going...falling alseep yesterday with her head just resting on my arm while I was doing some chores. Never crying once the entire day.
Ok - to be honest she did scream a little when we put her in her car seat.
Korbyn loves....her parents (who are pretty darn amazing parents by the way) her pacifier, her bottle (she quivers with excitement to eat!), her "lovies" or little blankets, and being held. She is very happy right now to spend short periods "playing" with easy to reach toys.
At almost 4 months she is a joy to be around.
And I think going to have plenty of personality to share!
Can't wait to get to know you little princess.
Our granddaughter.
We are in love.

1 comment:

EAC said...

Aw I never saw all those... so so pretty little baby. :)