Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday spotlight - Miss Ali

We are SO BLESSED to have Ali in our lives.
She is kind, gentle, sweet, funny, beautiful, talented, generous and a wonderful, wonderful mother to our gorgeous granddaughter. As you can also see...she could and probably should do some modeling. She is crazy photogenic. Ali and Sam and Korbyn
We are so proud of you.
No matter where life takes you...please know how very proud we are of you.

OK - really - who looks like this after countless hours in labor? And who never shed a tear the whole time? Ali was stoic...no screaming....no hyperventilating....barely any pain medication.
(I was impressed to say the least.....since I personally screamed, hyperventilated and begged for medication.!)

One of the most beautiful pregnant people I had ever seen in my life. Christmas 2007
Our noisy loud bunch didn't scare you away....thank goodness! I can't thank you enough for the countless times you have helped us with our 3 little people...they love you dearly!
Black walnut picking....Dating officially??
Prom 2007.
Not really "dating"....but even then I knew this girl was someone special in our son's life.
We love you Miss Ali.

1 comment:

ASK said...

Awww!! I love you all too! Thanks for that sunday spotlight, it made my day :)