Trunk or Treat at First Baptist Church - and Alec actually wore part of his costume!
I don't think you can get much cuter in an engineer cap than this little man. And he really really liked Trick or Treating...he remembered his manners and was SO excited with each addition of candy to his pumpkin! Ava had it all down pat - and was just a "princess"! Ayden - not too excited about the whole ordeal - but loved the candy once we got back in the truck. I think we may have pushed him outside his comfort zone just one too many times this weekend!
And the grand finale! Ketchup and Mustard were wonderful hosts as usual!
The kids had a wonderful time -teasing with Grandpa, eating yummy snacks, playing with Kaiser....but I think the sugar intake had them a bit rowdier than usual - so about 8 or so - we had to head for home.
With hugs all around - it was a Halloween weekend to remember!
And now this very tired mom is going to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment