The old Chevy will be making it's way to Kansas City tomorrow. So excited that Aaron is excited to refurbish this cool old car. I've always had this vision of a newly wedded couple riding to their reception in it with a gorgeous wreath on the back window....you know....sorta Martha Stewartish.
Miss Korbyn spent the night Sunday...she is such a hoot. She totally holds her own in this house...and has a complete blast. And talks the entire time she is awake...no idea what she is saying...but she is verbalizing!
My coffee drinker.
Indoor soccer. In the dining room? Not quite what I had in mind when I mentioned to Shannon we should start introducing them to soccer...but fun anyway. And nothing got broken.
And Ava even got to play. Proof that the "red zone" asthma protocol for Ava does truly work since yesterday she was wheezing too much to even talk.
I do think Ava may end up on the cheerleading squad instead of the playing field. She had the boys cheering and deciding what color "team shirts" they needed.
Alec was not in the mood for soccer this evening...
He spent his time chilling out watching "The Rescuers" with snacks in his room.
And reading some books.
The Aunt and Uncles were very excited to show Korbyn her new...very own car!
Wait a minute...doesn't everyone have 4 Little Tike Cars parked behind the dining room table?





No comments:
Post a Comment