We do think we have 20 inches of snow...blowing and still coming down.
Thank goodness for a tractor that starts...with a cab.
Luckily I had some new costumes put away for a day like this!
We made some snow ice cream - it was delicious! Sweetened condensed milk and vanilla...
sounds crazy sweet - but it was awesome!
They kind of liked it.
Shannon fed the birds early this morning and they have been going crazy all day.
The kids made Tollhouse cookies - to go with their snow ice cream!
Looks like another snow day tomorrow....I better get creative...quick!



2 comments:
I love the costumes. Absolutely hilarious! We think we have 19 or so. It is hard to tell with all the drifting but I cannot open the front door since it is drifted half way up. Poor Pugsly was ready to bust until I was able to move enough for her to get out into her pen for a quick piddle. Then ran right back in!!!! Even Titan came in for a while on the back porch. A very intense storm!
I wish I had bought some chocolate chips! Ugh, I'm craving cookies! But I love love love the costumes!
Post a Comment