We escaped! We have been away overnight a few times when Erin could come stay over....which was wonderful...but this weekend was a big, big deal because the kids went to Kristi's to spend the night! And they were EXCITED! (And we got away to St. Louis to catch up with friends and each other.) So fun. And the kids came home totally fabulous - not mad at us or anything! Yay!
( A big thank you to Kristi and family!)
Today we had a wonderful morning at church and this afternoon enjoyed this breezy warm February day for a couple hours.
I got some great shots of the kids...being unusually serious.
Ayden Louiskenson.
Growing up so much. He even has a loose tooth.
So loving, smart and sweet...but yet our boundary tester...and our drama king.
Alec James
Coming out of his shell....becoming Mr. Independent.
Stubborn, loving, and funny.
Generally our easy going guy.
Princess Ava.
Beautiful girly girl. (But who will happily jump in puddles with her brothers.)
A sweet spirited, smart and pleasant person....until her brothers send her over the edge.
Lately I have been reflecting on just how crazy much I love these guys.
I can't even explain it really.
Some days I think I will lose my mind...(attitude is a bad word around here)...even this very moment when Ayden reached around me and randomly pushed a button so my keyboard no longer worked....sigh.
But it is worth it all.
1 comment:
What I love the most is your kids Attitudes!
Post a Comment