Last night was a tad stressful....just both cranky little ones most of the evening....nothing was really making them happy. And Papa is still not quite feeling the best. But we had roadtripped Ayden to the Dr. in Columbia and he did really really well - so I completely understand his crankiness after that day of 2 hours in his carseat! He is truly a trooper and can that boy sing!! He sang us all the way to Columbia. You won't believe it until you hear it....he has wonderful pitch...amazing rhythm and much gusto! I can't wait till Ava starts joining in. I know she can sing too - she will sing a note after me and it is the same note I am singing.
Sunday night the kids were rough housing with Papa - they were laughing till they both got hiccups! And earlier we tried some family pictures - they pretty much tell the story themselves...and next weekend...no excuses....we are getting a picture of the whole gang.

5 comments:
Prayers have been answered! I'm so pumped to see this!!! Your family is truly GORGEOUS! Ayden is such a handsome little boy. I'm so happy for you guys! (Just a few exclamations there) Thanks for the link to your blog!
Rachel
I have to comment again...
While Arielle and I were at different orphanages over the past 2 years we saw many families come together through various forms. Biological parents coming back for their children, adoptive parents meeting their children, another family member visiting the child in the orphanage, babies being born, etc. It was always so fun to see the bond families have. We would often times watch the mom, as she would watch her child-doing anything, walking, sitting, sleeping, just existing really.
Arielle and I would look at each other and say, "beaming mom," because there is just something about the way the mom just lights up at the sight of her child.
I wanted to tell you, Kim, that you would be getting the, "beaming mom," comment from Arielle and I right now. Shannon too- only beaming dad! You both look nothing but so very proud and joyful with both your babies!
It is clear you were all meant to be together.
It looks like you guys are having a blast! So thrilled to see your family FINALLY all together!
Blessings,
Carlyn
The kids look like they are enjoying each other!!! Your family pictures look cute. They just so how happy and complete your family is at last!!!
It is SUCH a joy to see your family together at last....I can tell how happy you all are.(even if there was an evening of crankiness...totally normal!!) Beautiful photos!!
Post a Comment