
I asked Shannon a hundred questions today - here are some of his answers!
"Ayden does make eye contact and does have that little twinkle of mischief in them. He has a very cute little voice. I can’t wait until he meets you to see his reaction. Don’t be surprised if he’s shy like he was with me but he definitely knows you. He points right to you in the pictures when someone asks where MaMa is. So they’ve been prepping him pretty well.".......

We talked to the boys via face book tonite - Ayden was watching Baby Einstein with Daddy and they were doing good. Not looking forward to tomorrow...they have an extraordinarily long day...but they will be home before we know it!
I know they have a million stories to tell...can't wait to hear them all! Sam said it took him all day to get up the courage to hold this tiny 3 pound baby. Wow.


3 comments:
So excited for you for tomorrow! You must be dying to have ALL of your boys home!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Blessings,
Carlyn
Wow what a little baby sam got to hold!! I am so glad they are doing good and am praying for safe travel today.
Good Luck,
Sam
WOW!! Such an amazing journey. Love the photos. Can't wait to hear about their homecoming TODAY!! I'm hoping for a video....so hopefully you and Erin are getting the camera ready. =)
Post a Comment