Sunday, September 28, 2008

Journey of Faith

4 comments:

valbrooka said...

I don't know how it is that God decides who should be our family...but watching this I am so thankful that he knows...that he brings us together...that he lets us love and be loved. I am so moved at the way I see Christ revealed in the journey of your family (and also so sad that we are not with you today). Thank you for sharing the journey. We are praying for your family and all four of your beautiful children. To God be the Glory...Great Things He Has Done.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. What an amzing video!!! It was wonderful to see your family at church today. Ayden was so cute as he was waving to everyone and Ava blowing kissed!! Please let me know if there is anything you need me to do!!!

Love & Prayers,
Sam Acton

Katy said...

Wow, I am literally weeping tears of joy for your family...You waited so long, and I am sure cried so many tears as you wondered when the wait would ever be over..but I can tell it was definitely worth the wait. God has chosen a very special family for these two beautiful babies, and your family is so very blessed by these little ones. Congratulations...thank you for sharing your journey. It gives me a hopeful reminder tonight, that my own little daughter really will be home from Haiti one day.

Kristi Thacker said...

OK REMEMBER THAT I HAVE DIAL UP AT HOME. I WATCHED THIS IN MCDONALDS AND CRIED...ELDON IS A VERY NICE COMMUNITY AND EVERYONE KEPT ASKING IF I WAS OK. BEFORE IT WAS OVER THERE WERE 6 PEOPLE WATCHING THIS BLOG AND NOT ONE WAS DRY EYED. THIS TELLS IT ALL. LOVE AUNT KRISTI.