The most rewarding experiences in life are almost always the most challenging! Daddy and S can handle it! I am so exicted about your journey and I will pray that God just removes the weather factor.
God will provide and I know Daddy and S will make all the right decisions. Praying for you girls here at the home-front preparing the nest. We love you all.
Just remeber to keep your trust in god. The boys will be all right and can decide what they need to do when the time comes. You girls need to have fun alone time together and get ready for baby girls big brother to come home!!!
5 comments:
The most rewarding experiences in life are almost always the most challenging! Daddy and S can handle it! I am so exicted about your journey and I will pray that God just removes the weather factor.
God will provide and I know Daddy and S will make all the right decisions. Praying for you girls here at the home-front preparing the nest. We love you all.
Just remeber to keep your trust in god. The boys will be all right and can decide what they need to do when the time comes. You girls need to have fun alone time together and get ready for baby girls big brother to come home!!!
I am sure you must be on pins and needles waiting for news...but I also know that God will take care of them!! =) Can't wait to see photos!
I am so happy for your family. You have been truly blessed. I am praying for you and can't wait to meet him. I love you all.
Post a Comment